Sunday, December 14, 2008

The day i started Blogging

I guess i might nt the last person who had an email if for last 10 years but started to write his first blog after a adecade long wait.... :) as someone told "Never is to late to start Anything"

So may be this is the day when i started to sribble in my first blog, as i am writing i have no clue what is going to be next line, but still i am enojoying the feeling itslef that i have ataleast started....

On this blog i would aim to write on in betwen and post my recent experience which would be not that faciniting to read but still it between to keep a note some where i my-self would reading all this....

For know... cheerio and have a great rocking day (me getting back to my work--- bad time to start working on a Sunday evening), ithis has been mu schedule from last 3 months where i start my weekday office work from Sunday evening.... Hello world seam to loose my day of weekend....

But guess what my friend and group me so up beat over the wekend that i do always keeping waiting for my next weekend....

No comments: