Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Imaginary dream or a real truth!!!

Life the way it leads...

This is just a random thought which passed my mind on my b'day morning.....
I happen to ask my self few questions, for which trust me i did not had any clear answer or comment for them.

1. Is this what i am supposed to do....
2. Where am i supposed to live...
3. What do i plan for myself and for the people associated to me in any way...

With all this questions running around my mind.... i was bowled... and as an old saying goes "Sleep over on all the questions"... which might result in following solutions:

a. Either you would end up saying Dude i had a real bad dream... hope no once do ever dream any of that...
b. Else plain and simple... I did not have thought process :)

I did the first... :) and was happy to start my day... listening to sings while I was getting ready for office and the week as it was "Monday"... and again the wait started for the weekend... :)

Reading this one would definitely conclude that i am a real serious person in life (the seriousness usually do end in less then 5 mins)

1 comment:

Anup said...

Wow nice thinking bhai......wonder even u think like that :P