Saturday, September 19, 2009

Attending U2's concert on Thursday (24/09)

Okay the months September is on a roll for me.... first it stared with convincing 7 people to watch "US Open Women’s Final".... at first all were skeptical about the seats which we ended up booking... and later we were also haunted by people telling that before you are comfortable, the women’s match would be over...

During all this time i used to take 10 long breathe and would hmm "koi nahi but still we will be watching a match live" that more then enough guys....

And trust me all are really happy that finally we all up for the match live....
Okay i guess i had a long running commentary for the match....

And the second this which is to happen on Thursday (Sept 24) i am going with Along with my old roomy to watch U2 concert (360degree tour)
Again I am sure I would be spell bound after the event....

And while writing this post i am readin all the review's from last weeks U2 performace @ Toronto...

No comments: