Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One of the happiest day for me.....

Okay how do I start with this post.... I do have a lot to tell and really do not want a long saga to be written as I do assume If a person is able to express his happiness or emotions in brief that the best (s)he will be doing.....


Okay let me get started....

She is my best friend and one such person with whom I share all my talk and discussion, we were able to strike the right cord and we were talking for hours sometime on everything....


So finally after long struggle ups and down she is getting married to the person she is in LOVE
But the funny thing to share we have met only couple of time in last 2 and half years most of the time I was not in India and when I was in Pune she was out (I guess the usual story between IT saga)

So finally the dates are set and in Indian style it's time to have "Mehandi" on her hand and dance masti.... But gosh I hate to say that it's likely I would not be able to her marriage....

But not short to mention I am very very happy for her I will backing her up...
Love /Ani

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you know if you say that two are really good friends and then you must try to attend the marriage.
I am sure she will be very happy to see you on her wedding. After all what are best friends for :):):)