Saturday, June 5, 2010

The crazier it can be...

Everyone has some sort of fear from childhood or rather to say fear let me say I am scared from swings and heights.....

Everyone in their childhood would have spent hours on swing, while I stayed away from it, whenever I used to swing I would be doing at the lowest speed.
I was scared a lot of Giant wheel, If you check the noise intensity my scream would match to all the other people in the giant wheel....

Crazy swing ride:
Couple of years back we friends have been to Tennessee that place have a big fare going.... My college buddy Akki is one enjoys all such rides...
So he ask me to join him on this ride (it had two seat at the end of 50 feet long suspenders, and this will spun) worst part of the ride, after couple of spun it would halt and we would hung 100 feet above ground it would either go backwards or forward... The rise lasted
couple of mins.... Whole time Akki enjoyed the ride while for the first min I screamed my lungs out... And later I gave up I closed my eyes as hard I can and was silent as I am lying in a park, trust me the video we have is mist funniest one.... I am sitting like a log and he is enjoying...

Sky diving:
If I am so scared of height why on earth I would accept my friends offer for sky diving...

Close to year and half back I was a my friends place celebrating a friend who just got engaged... This friend would have emptied half of Jack Daniels, and the spirit made him announce that we are going for skydiving next weekend.
Monday started as a normal week, Thursday he calls up just to say "Dude as decided I have booked for skydiving over the weekend" So here we are at south jersey shore... Where we got further more details.

We will reach an altitude of 11,000 ft and it's is a tandem jump, we will have a free fall for close to 30 sec by then we are at 5,000ft and it's time for deploy parachute and in next 5+ mins touch down....
If a person like me who I scared of height can do all should do, best part is the free fall an the view one has from that height is just mesmerizing


Six Flag Kindga ka:

It's worst tallest and fastest roller coaster with top speed of 128 miles per hr (205+km/hr) and the highest point at 456feet....

It takes 3.5 seconds to reach a speed of 128mph Once at the top it comes down at a angle of 90degree facing ground and takes a 270degree spun....
It last for less the 30sec

After reading this most would claim I am flabbergasting that I am scared of height... But trust me I am still scared a lot and each time I say to my self I am not going to do any more crazy rides....

Me waiting to do something crazier...

No comments: