Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Got myself tagged....

I am tagging this post from Preeti blogpost

I have tried to be truthful in answering them, so enjoying reading and knowing something about me… answer them too…



1. What curse word do you use the most?
Ahhhh!!!! No guess for this one “What the F&%k” and this catchy phrase I would have got from my work place one major source of enhanced vocabulary, it is so common in use most of them use this as an article “A” “An” “The”….

2. Do you own an iPod?
Yeah the first series and iPhone..

3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?
As I got engaged last month so it has to be my faience… “manu”

4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Will wait to mention for the special one …

5. Do you remember where you were on June/2002?
I had passed out from my Graduation was free but would have been most confused what to do next as I had got a summer internship for 8 weeks… to say the story that 8 weeks have translated into 8 years in the same org :-0

6. What was the last movie you watched?
Last Saturday Evening we watched Adam Sandler starring Grown Ups , and this was one of the back to back movie we watched, the first one we saw was Knight and Day Tom Cruz and Cameron Diaz

7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
No one will ever dare to call that to me… as I plan and plan… week after week,,, as my friends make me plan and execute each and every weekend..

8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
I am blessed in that way…. As I sleep like a log (and rarely do I dream is that bad or good I am not sure)

9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Hmmm and can I say YES for this one, as my friend find me a nice listener and I have the time and heart to hear them out….

10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Smile and eyes… as it says 1000 words unsaid but eventually I would like to hear them as well

11. What are you looking forward to?
Another unplanned trip heading towards Pune, wanting to meet someone special…

12. Do you own any band t-shirts?
I wish I do have but I do not have one but the pone would ne of “Bryan Adams” but always wanted to steal from my Brother as he owns “Nirvana”

13. What will you be doing in one hour?
Having Dinner, I happen to cook “Alloo Palak” and “Strawberry Milk Shake” I hope the combination is not odd…

14. Is anyone in love with you?
Yes for one I am sure she is in Truly madly deeply, and not sure about the unknown list…

15. Last time you cried?
Hmmm I am a bit hard hearted, I guess male hormones do not allow most of the time to cry and if they break then most do don’t say :-0
I guess I to did not answer this one….

16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Yes laptop: IBM Thinkpad

17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Wanted to had a tattoo for some time but dropped the plan due to following reason:
- Its pains a lot
- And what it I lose the love for it afterward
Gosh I currently say everyone is beautiful in the way they are, do we need tattoo? Today on my way back home I saw a guys on street who was passing out coupons… he was completely covered in INK even his face….

18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
NOPE: Tattoos are a completely NO…

19. What were you doing before this?
I am being listing to songs from youtube the last few I recall (Sweet Child of Mine, November Rain, Stairways to Heaven , Truly Madly Deeply Bryan Adams Heaven & Have u really loved a women….)

20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Yesterday Night, I have a full size bed, but I feel real comfortable sleeping on the carpeted floor

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Normally I sleep only for 5-6 hours I guess that all I require

22. Do you eat breakfast daily?
On yeah…. Mostly its Cornflakes + banana + milk


Hey Guys and beautiful girls please do not read and leave, spare some time and answer them i would love to read them all...


1. What curse word do you use the most?

2. Do you own an iPod?

3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?

4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?

5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?

6. What was the last movie you watched?

7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?

8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?

9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?

10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

11. What are you looking forward to?

12. Do you own any band t-shirts?

13. What will you be doing in one hour?

14. Is anyone in love with you?

15. Last time you cried?

16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?

17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?

18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?

19. What were you doing before this?

20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

22. Do you eat breakfast daily?

2 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Anish,
really enjoyed reading your answers and knowing a bit more about you.
Oh my god--you're such a meticulous planner!
All the very best to you and Manu :)

One of my good friends is Manu but he is a guy :)
Cheers
preeti

Anish said...

Thanks Preeti for passing by and for the wishes to both of us...

Cheers,
Anish