Monday, July 26, 2010

Day Five: Seven Days of Positivity 'Confused'

Day five started small and steady or rather to say started with ‘Monday morning blues’ this time I am short of words, or rather not able to speak my mind and put forth anything, that would have crossed my mind or I would like to mention.

I hope I come back tomorrow with better and am able to speak my mind and heart…
I wish u guys had a great day and had loads of moment worth remembering and recalling.

Have a nice week ahead…

Btw: as this being my 101 post I feel really happy, actually speaking when I started back Dec 2008 I never realized that I would be able to write my mind out in 100 post, but here I am on my 101 post and this time I am literally clueless how to compose this one.

I assume one a while everyone get to this stage where one feel like the system his hanged and he too require a reset button that will reboot your system and you will bounce back.

On this note let me call it a day and hope tonight sleep will actually resets my system, a much needed reboot :-0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOps!! ,what happened dear :-) btw congrats on completion on 100 posts, great going!! :-)

Anish said...

hmmm not a problem i am fine and fun with all energy, i guess i was missing something yesterday...