Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bucket List: or things that i want to do....


Bucket List:

Just watched 'Bucket List'.... story of two strangers who happen to share same hospital room but as time passes () by they become more then friends and live a life which many would have dreamed.
'Edward' played by 'Jack Nicholson' and 'Carter' played by 'Morgan Freeman'.

They share same room in a Hospital and were they being treated for 'Cancer' that's when they get the news they have only 6 months or more.....

In reality, it’s hard to find a person who wants to know how much time he has.... in general were we want to plan every decision in our life this would be one such decision where 95% people would opt not to plan, if you ask me I would be part of majority let’s not wait in Trains Stations ‘Waiting Room’ and wait for the one thing, rather leave life to the fullest.

'Edward' and 'Carter' were aware how much time they have.... 'Carter' happens to prepare a list titled 'Bucket List'. It lists things that he wanted to do in his life time.... and that’s when 'Edwards' ads his own fancy list... and their journey to live life starts....

Wont it be good, we also have some list, where we list things that we want to do in next 6 months or in a year’s time... or in next couple of years... it should not happen later in time we realize how busy and how entangled we were in our daily life and we did not happen to give time to strike our anything from the list, the same was best explained in 'UP', where this young couple (childhood friends) get married and they decide for their dream vacation and start saving, but each time they stumble upon some other expenses and were not able to plan their dream vacation, I hope we are not in the same limbo state.

So what’s my Bucket List... let me work on the list and will plan to strike out as most of it in due course of time....

I guess it’s time that you also have list prepared.... and 'Find the Joy in your life'

p.s. Please don’t rate down as I am depressed or I am tensed, this though came to my mind when I saw the movie… but I still agree on the list :-0

No comments: