Sunday, April 10, 2011

Brands And Technology…– Post 5


Its day five of my Blogathon, Blog Marathon that I started inspired by Preeti (whom I follow regular)... and today I am late… as I have already sneaked into day 6 or 10 April, what really matter is the push I have for continuing my blogathon.

After long time we had chance of roaming outside under bright sun light and flaunt t-shirt as all this it used to be under multiple layers of winter clothing’s ....

Today again as usual like most of the weekends we happen to go again for shopping... This particular shopping mall (Premium Mall) is designed in a way that once you enter you will not be exiting before sun sets, it is located outside city limit, and you say ahh what else lets walk in and out of each store and end up with half a dozen bags… and by then you would have to confess that you are a ‘Shopaholic’ 


How will you not be glued to it...
We happen to enter Sony's store and straight away my eyes glued at Sony Bravia’s 60" LCD... I was so I had to be dragged away from the store….

The behavior is fairly natural, as generally most 'Venusians' get carried away in discussing or even admiring fashion related products, which most of 'Martians' can never understand.... Martians love to adore latest technology... their pulse rate vary during any major technologically announcement and the anticipation is bigger in case for Steve Jobs, As 'Venusians' might love to adore waves on silver sand beach rather Martians would love tracking technology stock price fluctuate in a wave pattern so for each high they would sell and for each low they would buy... for which they would loved to called a the great surfer....

I guess I am getting carried away in the never ever ending topic....
Back again what a way to end the day... we watched 'Source Code' IMDB has rated 8.0/10 i to would go with the same or can go a inch higher, I would rather not break the suspense... would recommend you watching this movie in theater... it is worth watching on a big screen.

On this note... it is already 1:00am need to gather some sleep and Sunday Morning is waiting..... with a hot cup of tea...

1 comment:

Joe said...

Men would be men and women would be women....Thats the way HE created the world...