Friday, December 7, 2012

Memories: Childhood..... School & Cricket ground


Over a period of time we all wove memories, it is a mixed bag, and its one thing on which at time I feel we really do not have any control, we just keep on knitting memories….
Over a period of time some memories do fade away with time and some grow stronger and stronger the one that you tend to remember for life.

Some of memories are those which are deep hidden under layers and layers beneath, which you wont remember until spend some time to find them and get those incident out.

Something similar happened last week, this one reminded me of my childhood days…. School times…..

I was with my wife Manu.... We were at Pimpri’s flower market getting floral decoration for car and next day it was my brother marriage...

We had some 30+ minutes in hand.... Pimpri is the place where I did spend all my schooling years, we were a kilometer away from my school, as we had time I told her let me drive by my school, Until my 10th grade I studied at Indira Gandhi High School...

My school still had the same look, I felt as I was back in time, and I could see my childhood where I had spend… the lane were we all waited just before the school started, the canteen place were we had our snacks…. Hmmm sweet little memories….

Later I went to the Cricket Ground (it's located some 2+KM from my school at another school... As our school didn’t had any cricket ground of its own so were had played countless cricket match, it was fun to visit….. And I still see bunch of kids from school playing.

Thats my school....


Its the place were we played Crickets.... 

No comments: